November 30, 2008

Its that time again

This picture is our Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner before Lee, Amy and the boys left for Alaska. Everyone here but... you guessed it, Teri, Beau and Savannah! I sure do miss you guys.

THANKSGIVING
Katelyn and I traveled to Star Valley to spend Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Hunsaker. I mistakenly took an ad for Wal-mart with me and showed Grandpa the price on the 50" Plasma. Sooo... at around 7:30pm (Thanksgiving Day)we (grandpa and I) took off for Logan. We stayed at my house and got up at 4:00 am so we could be at Wal-mart before 5 am. HOLY CRAP!!! Everyone in Logan and neighboring areas came out to see us. We entered the store around 4:45am to find all the TV's being held onto by big hair arms. So I called Kasey and he was able to get grandpa one at Smith's market place. It cost a little more but still a great deal. The people at Walmart were probably still standing in line waiting to check out by the time we left heading back to Star Valley. We were back at the house by 7:45 am and ready for a nap. That trip reaffirms why I don't like to shop.






Anyway, Saturday we headed to the hills to find our Christmas tree. We got five trees. Four of which came to Utah with us. Grandma is planning on taking one to Quartsite with her. And no I don't know where she will put it.
















It was a very nice day. It snowed and I got to hang out with my family, what could be better?



This is the only way to haul a tree... let Katelyn.

1 comment:

Konie said...

Looks like you had a great time!!