
Remi was okay until the pilot turned the blades down. If I'd have let go, she would have been in Hyrum before I got in my truck.

Friday night Jan. 2 we got called out for 3 lost snowmobiliers. I don't have a machine now, so I was just listening to the radio traffic. They needed fuel so I radioed that I could bring some. I got up there (Beaver Creek Lodge) around midnight. We finally found the party just before 5:00 am and I got home at 6:30am.
Then yesterday we got another call for a missing snowmobilier between millville canyon and providence canyon. SAR arrived on scene and were unloading when the man drove out. THEN... I got a page this morning at 2:46 am calling out the K-9 units for a missing hiker at the wind caves up Logan canyon.
I took off with Remi, and as I arrived at the wind caves, the man walked out. So I didn't even get out of the truck. I turned around, said hello and good-bye to everyone and left. I crawled back in bed just before 5:00 am. So it has been a little crazy, and I need to go back to work to get some rest :)




1 comment:
MICHELLE!!! this is lindsay peterson from back in the day at the terrace (in therapy)! how the heck are you?! i found your blog off of tara's, i hope thats ok!
Post a Comment