Well even though she didn't want to, Katelyn went with me Saturday morning. We traveled with Sam from SAR, up to bunch grass. It is just past the Tony Grove turn off.
We snowshoed in just over a mile to an igloo, it was so cool!!
Katelyn admitted that she had fun. WOW
The dogs loved it
One of Sam's friends built the igloo and stays in it on the weekend. It was great! He bought a kit, and you can make them different sizes to accomodate how many people you have (up to 5-6). This was a 3 person 9 foot version. I want one!!! At the bottom of this picture you can see the entrance.




3 comments:
Looks like you had fun. That would be pretty "cool" to make an igloo like that.
I wish I was closer so I could go on these fun adventures!! And I must say I am totally jeleous of all the snow!!!!!!!!
That looks so fun. I am also so jeleous and I do have snow. I want to be out snowmobiling, but that's not going to happen.
Post a Comment