April 12, 2009

Spring Break

Zions Park was our destination... yes again. At least the temperatures are warm there...
Austin was saying something about, "please don't make me look over the edge", "I'm good right here, I don't want to stand up!!!" Funny... now that I think about it, that is the way he climbed all the way up Angels Landing.


He did offer to catch Katelyn though...












Yes Austin I know I have a big butt...





Keeping the mountain lions away... Teri name that movie!



The rest of the clan resting at the bottom





SAY CHEEZE!!!

3 comments:

Da Ballou's said...

I love the pictutes! It looks beautiful down there. We will have to go sometime. And I would say the movie is "Parent Trap" Next time give me something a little harder (haha) Love Ya!

pearce's said...

Looked like it was soo warm. Cute pictures, Katelyn looks so happy in the first pic.

LHarmon said...

Looks like the trip was pretty fun. I sure would like to go to some of those areas someday. Its crazy that I have never been to any of them. Hope things are good with ya.