June 7, 2009

Weekend at Grandma's

Some of my kids came and spent the night with me.


So I put them to work, sort of. GREAT HELPERS!!!






















We went to town and got some lunch, went to the movie. Came home and took a little dip in the pool, then we set up the tent to sleep in.









Sure do wish ALL my kids were here to enjoy the fun!








These pics are just as we are going to bed.























Yes, even Remi got in on the action.
It rained ALL night, but the kids slept right through it. I however, was awake all night making sure kids were covered and staying away from the walls of the tent.

2 comments:

Da Ballou's said...

So fun!! I love to picture of them with Remi. I do wish my kids could be there to play and have fun with Grandma!! You may not have wanted to keep mine thought if it rained all night, you would have been up all night or ended up in the house haha!

LHarmon said...

Ya I bet these Alaska boys would love to be in on the camping action. It looks like fun!